We are looking to hire interns to work on various ongoing projects and provide support activities to our team, covering both the activities of VX and CVCA (www.cvca.hr).
This is preferably a full-time position, but we can also consider part-time applicants. In the context of the Coronavirus outbreak, we would like to inform you that the internship might take place remotely, so the working arrangements are most likely to represent hybrid working hours, combining the office work at our Zagreb office and remote work.
Duties and responsibilities:
Under the guidance of the senior team members, you are expected to:
- Assist in the production of the events, including the forthcoming BestInvest.hr conference;
- Assist in the production of publication Croatian Success Stories, presenting the private equity and venture capital case studies in Croatia;
- Assist in the creation of the content for the VX blog and CVCA news;
- Assist in the creation of pitch decks and presentations;
- Assist in the financial modelling and data analysis;
- Assist in the environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) data collection and analysis;
- Assist in the organisation and management of virtual data room (VDR);
- Research, collect and compile economic and finance information.
Academic qualifications and professional skills:
- The final year of studies or University degree in Economics, Business, Marketing, Environmental / Sustainability Studies, or a related discipline;
- A strong interest in key VX focus areas: private equity, venture capital, sustainability, startups/scaleups, corporate finance, SMEs finance research;
- Excellent knowledge of standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Research and analytical skills;
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn, organisational skills, superior attention to detail, multi-tasking abilities, willingness to take the initiative, integrity and honesty;
- Capability to work autonomously under given objectives;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Croatian.
- Opportunity for professional development and growth;
- Continuing education;
- Frequent feedback (360 Degrees Review);
- Friendly and supportive team members;
- Exceptional team-building events;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home;
- Possibility of permanent position offered upon successful completion of internship.
VX is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, civil union status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity or expression, present or past mental disability, learning disability, physical disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Private Equity Analyst
Full-time, Zagreb HQ, Remote
Private Equity Associate
Full-time, Zagreb HQ, Remote
Content Creation Specialists
Part Time, Remote, Zagreb HQ